Monday, June 16, 2014

More Details

So here's the minuscule amount of work I got completed over the past week.

I added vines and some crows to Pumpkinface's yard. I'll be adding one or two more crows and a fallen rod iron gate as I continue.
I cut and painted each leaf, more will be added. 
Also, here you can see the base sculpt for the crows. They were made in SuperSculpy Firm. Their legs are wires I placed in them while sculpted so they could have a sturdy mount attached.
Then I glued fine feathers on and will paint them black.


Mr. Koo Koo Kachoo has his coat and wall. The wall needs some clean up and I need to add some striped underwear so he isn't perched up there going commando. Below him you can see the broach and flower accents to his costume. I also plan to add some landscaping to his diorama. I still need to finish painting him and his hands, too.


Scruffy now has some black stripes on her tail and I've poofed her chest out a bit more to give her a more filled out form. I'll touch up her ears as well. She now awaits her halloween sucker and to be mounted in her display frame. Meow.

More to come...



THE LAST TIDBIT:

Kazu is one of the most amazing artists I've ever known:
http://kazustudios.com/