Monday, June 23, 2014

The Home Stretch

Okay boys and girls. Here's the latest.

I began making the rod iron gate and 4 crows total. The gate will be painted black once it's finished. My 4th fine feathered friend will be perched upon Pumpkinface's left hand to demonstrate the bewitching power of Halloween characters, at least over crows and other such loathed & wretched creatures.
Below you can see the crow on his finger but I have yet to add feathers.


Mr. Koo Koo Kachoo was a bit shy while showing off his tighty stripies. His coat will actually cover that part of him but I thought I'd civilize him and make him respectable.


And finally, Scruffy has her frame (unpainted). Now all she needs is to be holding that candy prop.

Thanks for reading! More to follow...

THE LAST TIDBIT:

Please check out my friend Chet's art. He's incredible!