Thursday, June 5, 2014

Updates...

Here's the state where these latest pieces sit awaiting completion.

Mr. Koo Koo Kachoo now has a face and eyeballs. I got him ready to suit up in some spiffy duds! for now we'll leave him sitting in his birthday suit. At this stage he's still getting his painted make over, but is coming along quite nicely.



Next up is Scruffy. With her new claws she's ready to fend off any approaching danger. I also added some whiskers. I'll add the final candy prop soon and then mount her in a frame.


Finally, PumpkinFace now has his yard. I will be adding leaves, pebbles and other debris within the yard. Also, the crows will be sitting on both sides of the fence.

Doesn't look like much, does it? Well here he is lit up.  I have not completely painted his head yet. I just put it together to see how he'd look. The colors will be a bit darker and rougher.


That's all for now. I will post more as soon as I can breath again.



THE LAST TIDBIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVhVClFMg6Y